Members with valid library borrowing account agree to the following.
- Members must have membership cards and paid the required fees to borrow books.
- Borrowers account is not transferrable.
- Borrowers agree to comply to library rules, including keeping track of due dates and ensuring Library has the current contact information.
- Borrowers can have up to 5 items on loan excluding textbooks and guides.
- Textbooks, guides and special reference books are not permitted for borrowing.
- Books must be returned with in 4 weeks.
- You may renew books if another member does not request items.
- When any item becomes overdue, borrowing privileges are automatically suspended with no refund of membership fee.
- For items not returned for more than 30 days, overdue bill for its replacement will be issued at the current cost of the book, plus a 200 Birr processing fee.