MA Rental Services mission is to build, manage and maximize the best use of property assets by aligning the interests and care of our clients and the future of MA Rental Services.
Children will explore computers, electronics, robotics, programing, drawing, music, etc., to inspire them and guide them to be the next generation of artists, inventors, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers.STEM will emphasize project-based learning for children Ages 4-8; 9 to 12, and 12-18.
Students will have resources such as:
- Books and Cultural Artifacts –History on Ethiopia, Oromo and other ethnic historical artifacts.
- Computer-Raspberry pie, coding, build robots, snap circuit, Wi-Fi internet, etc.
- UBuilding blocks, experimental start-up.
- Seed Growth and Development – Food and Farming.
- Musical instruments, recording studio.
- Smart Arts… sketching, drawing, coloring.
- Orientation in the use of modern library, and have time to read and access online materials.